Seven days among mountains of Bakuriani
In the middle of the Caucasian mountains, 1700 m above sea level located mountain-climatic resort Bakuriani is the best place to getaway from city life, on any season of the year. In case of winter, there for you are waiting an Olympic standard winter-ski resort and in the rest of the year fresh mountain air – full of beech and coniferous forest oxygen. The best therapeutic and preventive way for many diseases.
- Enjoy by special train trip from Bakuriani to Borjomi. Using by Borjomi-Bakuriani railway line. Beautiful nature and scenery will make your trip happier and enjoyable. So called “Kukushka” train trip is equally popular on any season of the year. The bridge, designed by Gustav Eiffel on the Borjomi-Bakuriani line, adds more charm to this trip.
- During Borjomi trip you will be able to visit ethnographic museum, national park, taste famous spring water, filled with volcanic minerals, etc.
Package from: 156$
- Aparthotel (BB) from 156 $
- 3* Hotel (BB) from 307 $
- 4* Hotel (BB) from 345 $
*Price Depends on an Exchange Rate
* *prices are given for a person in a DBL room
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Museum/park entrance tickets
- Guide at museum
- Cable car
- Train ticket
- Lunch in Borjomi
- Green Monastery – 9thc monkery
- The Palace of the Romanovs- 19th historical building.
- Gogia’s and Petre’s castles – ruins of the medieval period castles.
- Vardzia – The cave town
- Tabatskuri Lake – on snowy season, it is possible to arrange an unforgettable snowmobile tour to the lake.